Monday 10 June 2013

Hello! hope everyone had a fun weekend. I Went back to manchester and took part in a 8 mile assault course, it was crazy, and I was the third lady to finish! ...anway
Just like everyone else I'm on a budget, if I could buy high end products to use on my self I would but, I save those products for my kit.
I bought revlon's colourstay foundation as I'd read great reviews. So far I have to agree, there where two choices in foundation, one for normal/dry skin or oily skin, I thought that was an amazing idea catering foundations to skin types as my skin can dry out.
It's provided great coverage, I thought it worked the best by buffering it into the skin, and you don't need to apply much product at all.
overall I'm happy with my purchase and we will see tomorrow if it can cope a whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment